Creative Photography Workshop for Beginners – 16 Days – 32 hrs.
The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeing new landscapes, but in having new eyes.” Marcel Proust. This is what you discover in creative photography which gives you, new eyes! Your vision is invisible to others and no one can express what you are seeing and feeling better then you, being different and original with a personal signature. Creative Photography allows you to create the invisible using your visual style to express your vision in any genre with new eyes. There are many artists in fine art photography who inspire us such as Ansel Adams, Michael Kenna, Hengki Koentjoro, and Julia Anna Gospodarou and they found their way to fine art photography through their own creativity and other artists who inspired them.
Our 8 days workshop is full of power packed tricks and techniques to create breath taking images no matter you are just a beginner. Join now, learn the creative photography, explore your talent, express emotions to communicate with the viewer and create your original style.
This is what you will learn in 16 days Creative Photography Workshop for Beginners.
1. Camera, Basic Photography, Resolution, File formats
2. Light – outdoor and indoor, soft boxes, light modifiers, reflectors
3. Correct exposure, overexposed and underexposed, low and high key images
4. Composition and Point of view
5. The Photo Triangle – Framing, Focus, Light Tonal Value and Color, Ansel Adam’s Zone system
6. Seeing the invisible – Abstract and surreal photography and Textures
7. Photography at Dusk – Long exposure photography
8. 15 Portraiture Lighting Techniques, Digital Lab – in all 8 sessions
Age : 16 years and above
Requirement : DSLR camera / Studio Camera is also available for share learning
Fees : Rs.20000/- + GST 18%
Qualification : 10th+