3 Months Professional Photography Course includes Videography & Editing, Ecommerce Product, Fashion, Events, Wedding, Pre-Wedding, Matrimonial, Studio Passport, Visa, Portrait Photography. This Course is suitable for students, housewives & unemployed people. Join our 5 days a week classes from 11 am to 4 pm. or Weekends Classes for working people. You do not need to buy a camera or a laptop if you do not have for learning Photography. We have two well equipped studios fitted with modern lights and Canon Professional Full Frame Cameras.
COMMERCIAL EVENTS, ECOMMERCE PRODUCT & FASHION PHOTOGRAPHY, PHOTOSHOP, LIGHTROOM, ADOBE PREMIER PRO, DIGITAL MARKETING OF YOUR BUSINESS WITH WEB DESIGNING
Duration – 3 Months
Qualification : 10th Pass
FEES : Rs.39000/- (Rs.19000/- at the time of admission + Rs.10000/- monthly x 2 Months)
Note : Camera and Laptop are available for learning if you do not have your own.
Days & Timing : Weekdays Monday – Friday
10am – 2 pm / 2pm – 8pm
Weekends Saturday – Suday 10 am – 6 pm
Professional Advance Photography is crucial to ensuring the success of any online sales business because one of the big downsides is a customer can’t get the full product experience. The only way is to see the product through images. Images shape their first impression, creating a tipping point as to whether they will continue browsing and eventually make a purchase.
Our Commercial Photography Course and Workshop will teach you how to take images that:
Boost the lifetime value of your customers.
We are in the business of ecommerce
photography since 2009. We have expertise in creating quality images for many
famous online sales websites.
Commercial Photography Course
This course has 5 sections :
- Preparation before and after shoot
- Product Photography
- Lifestyle photography
- Workflow management
Preparation before and after shoot
Since we have practical experience in
ecommerce photography business, we know it is not just about taking photos and
send them to the client. There are many things to manage before and after each
shoot like logistics, product, ironing & styling, food, makeup,
accessories, props, tagging, counting of products and record etc.
If you are a beginner then you need
to learn basic photography, studio lighting, point of view and composition
first then techniques of shooting product.
Lifestyle photos show your
product being used in its intended environment or alongside complementing
products. Like apparels and jewelry photography, we shoot products and models
using the same apparel or jewelry.
Lifestyle shots, ones that tell a
story, are best suited for social media, blog posts, emails, and other
marketing channels at the top of your conversion funnel.
It’s also good to add a few
in-context snaps to your product page, helping to boost emotional engagement.
The same rules apply to taking
lifestyle photos as in product-only shots, apart from the fact that lifestyle
photos allow you a lot more creative freedom.
We teach lifestyle photography with
quality international and Indian models, make up artist and stylist.
Images for ecommerce need mostly pure
white background and our photographed images have lot unwanted things which we
have to remove in editing. For high quality images we need high quality
We have expertise in editing as well.
We teach professional level retouching along with product and lifestyle
photography because ecommerce photography is incomplete without editing.
We teach how to manage images, resize
for various ecommerce website, maintain resolution and article numbers of the
There many more things to know
besides ecommerce photography like interaction with modelling agency, make up
artists, stylists, artificial jewelry, shoes and props for the shoot, rates of
professionals, studio, camera and lights rental services etc.
Module-3 Course Overview
Including Module 1 & 2
- Introduction to Product Photography
- E-Commerce, Lifestyle & Conceptual Product Shoots
- Camera &Lenses for Product Photography
- Product Photography equipment & Lighting Technique
- Colour Theory and Management
- Shooting Product on White / Coloured background
- How to use X-rite Colour Checker
- Product Photography Tools
- How to use Exposure Meter for Correct Exposure
- White Balance Calibration Card
- 360 Degree Product Photography
- Contact Sheet Creation
- Flat lay Product Shoot
- Stack Images
- Lighting for E-Commerce Shoot
- Different Types of Angles in E-Commerce Marketplace Guidelines
- Glass and steel Product shoot
- Post Production for Product photography
- Introduction to Fashion photography
- Introduction to Studio equipment & its Accessories
- Experience Studio Sessions
- Understanding & Working with Lights
- Fashion Photography Lighting Technique
- Gobo Photography for Fashion
- Creative Studio Lighting & Glamour Lighting
- Light Modifiers
- Studio Lighting
- Off Camera Godox AD200 and Outdoor 3 Flash Lighting Setup for Fashion photography
- E- Commerce Catalogue
- Studio Backgrounds and set designing
- Tips to setup your own Photography Studio
- Photoshop Editing Course
- Adobe Premier Pro Course
- Lightroom Editing Course
- Experience work with the team of Professional Indian/international Models, Makeup & Fashion Stylists
- Digital Marketing of Your Business with Web Designing, SEO, Google Ads and Instagram Business Posts & Reels.
- Youtube Video Production
Daily Indoor and Outdoor Practical Classes
- Professional Product Photography for Catalogue, Advertising and Ecommerce
- Professional Fashion Photography for Catalogue, Advertising and Ecommerce
- Flat Lay Photography
- Style Product Photography