Learn Fast Earn Fast
If you want to learn photography for earning purpose then you should not learn everything in photography. Just make your goal clear:
- What kind of photography you like – Advertising, Fashion, Wedding, Pre-Wedding, Ecommerce, Events, Birthday, Maternity, New Born Baby, Food, Industrial, Architectural, Wildlife, Landscape, Portrait, Fine Art or any other type. Because you will need a camera and lenses according to the type of photography you want to make as your source of earning.
- Look for a photography school, institute or college who specializes in that particular type of photography. They should have professional experience in this genre.
- You need a Short Term or a Crash Course related to that specific field.
- You should avoid learning history of photography and to much detailed knowledge on camera and camera settings and science. These things you can easily learn in detail on internet. Of course, you should know basic photography but it should not take more than one week in learning.
- Finally, you need lot of practice … doing same things 100 or 1000 times. You will surely get bored and confused that why you are wasting time in doing the same thing but this is the real secret behind becoming a professional photographer. Means learn fast so that you will start earning fast.